Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Shameless Self-Promotion!

Welcome, welcome you lovely people to Flutie plays the Flutie, the most ghettofabulous blog about music known to man. I shall be your curator of all things full of pitch and dynamics, chords and whammies, and all that wonderful stuff.

My name is Phil. I'm a student at the University of Oklahoma, a Norman resident, a musician, a singer, an activist, and even a bit of a sociopath. I've been in love with music, especially punk and experimental/psychedelic rock, since my discovery of The Strokes at the age of 12. I haven't looked back since.

I recently became the singer for a kickass rock and roll band full of AARP-qualifying folks; but just because they're soon to wear diapers doesn't mean they don't how to kick ass. We are Zombie vs. Shark, and we're here to melt faces and make your booties shake. Check us out on Facebook or MySpace, jessss...?

ZvS Facebook
ZvS MySpace

No comments:

Post a Comment